Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm In Love...


...with this gorgeous hottie. I wonder if they'll have 'special private booths' at The LGS this year for us fantasists? Perhaps if we pay a concession they'll supply us with tissues? I hope you've not got the pages of this month's copy of Guitar Buyer stuck together Mr Howes...leave that centrefold for me.
So, to get us all in the mood for the forthcoming annual pilgrimage to The LGS. I thought that it was about time that we had a great guitar loaded song to listen to. It takes a while to load but it is "rathergood".

UPDATE: Oh sod it - this one's even funnier.

4 comments:

rockmother said...

A ha ha ha ha - thank you - I was so miserable this morning and that has really cheered me up. Clunge! Classic.

Howesy said...

Oh mate, I'm crying!
that second one is superb...
guess what'll be on eternal loop in my head tonite...

Dick Headley said...

Brilliant. I love the little bloke on the piano. Don't know how he keeps a straight face.

Istvanski said...

RoMo - Glad it helped. That website is pretty good if you have some time to kill.

Howesy - It's the last note that's sung...that high pitched "clunge" does it for me.

DH - Not even Queen Vic managed to keep a straight face, did she?