Friday, April 20, 2007

Cheers Llewtrah

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT. Last season when Br*ght*n won at Selhurst Park has left me with some terribly traumatic mental scarring.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A signed picture of Noel Redding. Badly applied textured paint.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE? My mobile is one of those "retro-fashioned" phones, constructed out of bakelite.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Punk, metal and psychadelic. What else is there?
5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE? A picture of GWAOTM with huge gobstoppers plugged into every orifice.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Enough money to jack my job in and comfortably retire 'til I expire.
7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE? What exactly are you proposing?
8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN? I couldn't tell ya. I had other things on my mind at the time, like "Where can I find the nearest nipple?"
9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER? No. The surgeons performed a succesful operation after that rather unfortunate Super-Glue incident.
10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? My own farts rebounding off the leather chair that I'm currently sitting on.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK? No, but I tend to be wary of dorks.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Peter Taylor.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? Cockstink. It's OK, he happens to be a mate of mine.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I like blonde eyes and blue hair.
15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS? I thought it was the best Judas Priest album ever, but I only bought the one copy.
16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? What? You mean for a fight?!?
17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING? Hundreds and thousands.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? My hat - it'll be more filling than a roast pig.
19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? Stac - he started it.
20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU? Bob Swipe. He's a sucker for a birthday song.

6 comments:

Dick Headley said...

"A picture of GWAOTM with huge gobstoppers plugged into every orifice."

Can I have the link please?

Istvanski said...

How much is it worth DH?

llewtrah said...

Isters, you've exceeded all expectations :) I was going to tag RoMo, but decided not to at the last minute.

Istvanski said...

See Llewtrah - look what you've gone and done now?

RoMo - perhaps you could feel better if you tag Dick Headley. I'm sure he'd look upon this as a challenge that he'll accept with gusto.

rockmother said...

Well, I'll see - I might try another podcast tonight - perhaps I'll answer in person on that.

Dick Headley said...

I hate memes too. They make me feel inadequate.