Sunday, April 08, 2007

Those Eyeball Quiz Answers In Full

Disappointing really. We had a similar response to this competition when I asked you lot to pimp my organ ie; we weren't exactly overwhelmed with entries. No one guessed all the eyeball owners correctly, although some of you did attempt to nail the identities that lurked behind this retina based conundrum, some with hilarious results.
So, without further ado, here are the answers from top to bottom.

1. RoMo (taken during a heavy boozing session when a drop of red wine 'went down the wrong way') 2. Billy (wearing his sasquatch mask) 3. Bob Swipe (still taken from the Bernie Winters' film biography "Eeeeeeeeehhh" starring Swipe in the leading role. It went straight to video) 4. Llewtrah the otter lady (snapped after a freshwater swim) 5. Stray Photon (caught in shock by the camera after being told that Dean Windass had scored a hat-trick) 6. Jif (pictured getting a suntan, amigo) 7. Howesy (an unusual portrait of raised eyebrow syndrome brought on by suddenly becoming the victim of unexpected buggery) 8. Molly (photographed at the annual pixie's poetry convention).

9 comments:

Dick Headley said...

Eye, eye, looks like I was classed as a non-particant. My bad attitude again I suppose.

Istvanski said...

I never had a picture of you, DH.
Otherwise you would've been well in there.

Dick Headley said...

You could have made one up couldn't you! I was quite upset yesterday but I'm starting to get over it.

rockmother said...

Yes Ister - next time just put up a picture of Barry Manilow - I'm sure Dick would be very happy with that once he stops huffing!

Dick Headley said...

I don't want to make a big deal out of this eyeball business. It's nothing really. I'll be OK. I just need a bit of time.

Howesy said...

Ister, just post an eye and say it's dh please. Poor thing. Go on, he can have mine if he wants.
By the way, I've no recolection of any buggery, but if you say so, it must be true.

Istvanski said...

Of course it's true.
This is a tabloid blog.

Billy said...

Gosh one of them was me and I never even guessed myself.

Well, well.

llewtrah said...

I didn't recognise me neither.